Monday, May 24, 2010

Why Mama Drinks

What? You missed my original post about Why Mama Drinks?


Go ahead and take a look at that link. I'll wait.




I LOVE that I'm raising a little artist. Really. I do.



I am not, however always fond of cleaning up the mess. Especially when I'm functioning on 3 hours of sleep (thank you Lost finale).





While in the midst of cleaning up this mess, The Little decide to lose the entire contents of his dinner up and down the hall and all along the bathroom wall.

It's always interesting.

Simple Mama

4 comments:

  1. hmmm... at least the paint on the floor is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. Good use of design, space, and color. And it probably wouldn't have even qualified for the "Why Mama Drinks" album - except for the events which transpired after. That was not so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile. Frustrating as heck to clean but at least you got pictures of it. You can use it to guilt trip your little one they get older

    ReplyDelete