Monday, May 16, 2011

Four Years Old

Where have the years gone? In a blink of an eye, my little one is no longer a baby.

To celebrate his special day we met up with some friends at a local paint your own pottery store.
Four children in a room full of unfired pottery is a bit like unleashing bulls in a china shop.


The birthday boy waiting patiently for some instructions and paint.

His good friend J.

My favorite thing about this picture? All the adults are doing the painting!

The heart shaped bowl he picked out. To be used for cereal and popcorn. We'll pick up the fired pieces next week.


Blowing out the candles on his birthday spiral. He requested carrot cake, so mama made some vegan carrot cake cupcakes. Yummy!

You bless me each and every day my love. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be your mama.

I love you,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet little one. :) It looks like a fun way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete