Sunday, July 25, 2010

Weekending Part II

We spent the afternoon at our friend G's Superhero Training Camp Birthday Party.

Kids dodging "boulders"



Scaling the climbing wall:




Making Super Hero Capes and Masks!




G, the birthday boy:


The Little:




Totally the coolest birthday party I've been to, bar none. I couldn't believe my friend L spent the week sewing all those capes! There were "villians" to thwart training camp, birthday cake, presents, and a pinata. I'm thinking of hiring L to do The Little's next party. *wink*

Who new summer birthdays were so much fun?

Cheers,
Simple Mama

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us and all your help. I loved making the capes, only actually took about 2 days. Griffin actually helped with a LOT. I love party planning, especially now that G is old enough to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! Thanks for posting them. Very nice to meet you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is always so relaxing and positive. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete