Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Should be Sunny


Don't you think? Apparently the weatherman didn't get the memo. Or mother nature for that matter.


Since I can't control the dreary drizzle outside our window I decided to brighten it up inside by finishing up those colorful wool Easter Eggs.





Making these has me thinking about what's going to go in The Little's Easter basket.

Some eggs, a puzzle, maybe some kid sized gardening gloves and a new magnifying glass to look at all those spring time flowers and bugs up close. And I want to add some books.

What are your must have spring time toddler reads?


Simple Mama

8 comments:

  1. The Sun Seed, Over In The Meadow (by Ezra Jack Keats) and Pelle's New Suit. Oh, you also might like Easter by Fiona French. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't really have any spring time reads yet. I need to look into that more. We have a ton of winter books though.

    I'm working on Easter baskets too. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious George was popular for my son. Beautiful eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such beautiful eggs!!

    You must include "Spring" by Gerda Muller. It's one of a set of all the seasons and absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving these you clever Mama .. so beautiful
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful!
    What wonderful work.
    Warm wishes, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, these are truly amazing. They are so perfect for spring, and I am sure were a lot of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete