Thursday, September 9, 2010

September

Bless me Internet, for I have sinned. It has been 8 days since my last post.

There's been enough respiratory infections in our house to hold us over till at least next year. Friends and family, consider this your warning. If you or your children have so much as a sniffle, please refrain from visiting us, or inviting us over. We will return the favor in kind.

It's not that I'm opposed to creating a good healthy immune system in our home - but I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

Today, after several days on antibiotics I'm finally feeling better. The Little and I headed out for a morning of errands and some play time at the park before the rain showers moved in.


I love this face - and those curls. He makes every day better just by sharing his infectious giggles and plentiful smiles.


We spent some time lounging in the grass. Pardon the terrible picture...taking your photo while laying down is more difficult than I imagined it would be.

We hunted around for acorns:


And came home with this:


A wonderful morning for both of us, especially after having been cooped up for so long.




Enjoying more time in nature as autumn sets in,

Simple Mama.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better, sweet mama! That photo of you and the Little just made me smile... I adore those curls and those cheeks(!)... please plant a big smoochers on them for me, wontcha'?

    xoxo, M

    ReplyDelete