Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oil Spill Clean Up

I'm just distraught over the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

Will this be a wake up call for us to more seriously investigate and implement other forms of clean energy?

I don't know. I hope so. The recent events with the coal mine collapse in West Virginia and the loss of marine life and revenue that the Gulf will endure because of the oil spill are devastating.

In reaction to this newest disaster I'm donating $5.00 from every nest sold in my Etsy store to the Mobile Bay National Estuary Program for marine life relief. I've only listed three at the moment, but if demand is greater, I will be listing more.

Our family will match these funds up to $50.00 for a potential donation of $100.00!

Please feel free to pass this information along.

Simple Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment