Friday, February 19, 2010

Long Weekending

We're heading here in a few short hours:

Skamania Lodge

A much needed family weekend full of hiking, playing in the snow, relaxing by a giant fireplace and long cuddles. The last time Super Hubby and I went to Skamania Lodge it was our babymoon - I was 7 months pregnant and uncomfortable. I'm looking forward to playing hard all weekend long and with the ability to fully enjoy it this time around.

I'll be back next week with pictures of our weekend adventure!


Before I leave - don't forget to head to Swagbucks.com today to search and win! It's Mega Swagbucks Friday - which means that they'll be giving away $1, $3, $4, $5, $10, $20's, and even $100 in Swagbucks simply for searching the web.

If you sign up under my referral link you'll receive an extra $3 in Swagbucks and every time you search and win I'll win with you up to your first $100 I trade in my Swagbucks for Amazon Gift Cards. I'm up to $100 in Amazon gift cards simply by searching the web with Swagbucks! It's free, easy, and no hidden catches!

Search & Win

2 comments:

  1. So many things you do inspire me!! Thanks for sharing with the world! I am nominating you for a Beautiful Blogger Award. See my post for more details.
    http://talesofdomestica.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blog-award.html
    Domestica

    ReplyDelete