Friday, September 7, 2012

Kindergarten....already?

A month again since my last post.   So  much has been happening.   Our little man had a tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, and tubes in both ears two weeks ago.   Recovery was rough.   And while this mama was in the hospital with him I managed to pick up a raging case of strep throat and double ear infections.  


Yes.   Things have been awesome around here.


Which is why, when my boy started feeling better a few days ago I was thrilled. 

Today was his first day of kindergarten.    I don't think anything could have held him back.   He was SO excited.   Excited for the school bus, excited for new friends, excited for a new teacher, excited to learn new things.

Do you remember when you last had that kind of excitement about life?   About new possibilities?

It was amazing to see.  Inspiring to witness.   A little heart breaking because my baby is growing up so fast. 

This journey is a whirlwind.


No comments:

Post a Comment