Friday, November 25, 2011

Pictures from Our Thanksgiving and Trip on the Polar Express

I'm thankful that I have wonderful extended family who always welcome us into their home.

I'm thankful that my son loved putting up their Christmas tree. He was so earnest in his unwrapping of the ornaments.

I'm thankful for an Aunt who suggested we take a day trip as a family to ride The Polar Express in Hood River, Oregon.

I'm thankful for the best friends who joined us,and hot cocoa,


and wonderment,


And a Great Grandma who is still young at heart.

I'm thankful for Elves.

and Santa Claus.



But most of all, I'm thankful for believers.
Can you hear it? The sweet silver jingle of that bell?

Simple Mama.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Danita! This is simply beautiful! What a handsome son you have! Blessings to you and yours this holiday season!

    ReplyDelete