Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

A very happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mamas in my life. Thank you for your love, your support and your guidance.

I must say, I was pampered quite a bit on Mother's Day. Between Super Hubby taking The Little out for breakfast so I could sleep in, the gorgeous weather and our trip to the farmer's market and ordered in Thai food - the day couldn't have been much better. :)

Hanging flowers for our porch


Tulips from the farmer's market:


Wildflowers from the side of the road (Buttercups? Does anyone know?)


And a beautiful wee bumble bee to symbolize my love of gardening:


Blessings to all the mothers of the earth.

Simple Mama

4 comments:

  1. The flowers look like californian poppies to me. Beautiful flowers, I love them in my yard - planted a few years ago, they self-seeded & now pop up randomly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely CA Poppies. :-)

    Looks like you had a lovely day. We went to the Farmer's Market too! And had Indian.

    Happy Mother's Day to one of my favorite mamas! And also, congrats on your little making it to three. XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so wonderful you had such a special day!
    Thanks for sharing some of the beauty.
    Warm wishes, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. California Poppies for sure, they grew all over my neighborhood in North Portland.

    Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day - you deserve it!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete