Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Made it to the Front Page of Etsy!

Saint Patricks Day Wool Acorn decorations by Green Baboon Designs.

I'm pretty excited about this! Now I get to track down one of those little badges that says, "This item made it to the front page of Etsy."

Just a little post about the excitement in our house this evening - we all did the Etsy front page dance when I found out. FYI - toddlers love this dance. It involves jumping up and down, clapping your hands and skidding across the hardwood floors in your socks.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming.


  1. Oh congratulations!!!!! I hope that means lots of views and sales :) Those acorns ARE cute.

  2. Congratulations! Your felting is going great guns at the moment. I didn't say on the other post, but I loved your nursing muma!

    I hope your creativity continues to flow and make such beautiful pieces.


  3. Excellent! I'm sure you're so excited! I hope you have more reason to do the Etsy front page dance soon. ;)