No, these aren't resolutions, because I'm just no good at those.
The only actual resolution I have this year is to focus more clearly on gratitude and thankfulness by keeping a daily gratitude journal.
But, in the *spirit* of resolutions, I decided that there wasn't any harm in coming up with a list of attainable goals for myself. Things that I want to see happen in my life.
So...without any further ado..here they are.
1. Eat less meat.
2. Learn how to knit.
3. Finish crocheting my scarf from last year.
4. Declutter 365 items from our home.
5. Organize my digital photos.
6. Big 10 year anniversary trip.
7. Clean the bathrooms more - and regularly.
8. Give myself permission to treat myself to something lovely occasionally.
9. Spend more time with my friends.
10. Monthly Pedi.
11. Find a worthy charity.
12. Read 2 new books a month.
13. Support mama-run businesses.
14. Plan an awesome spring/summer/fall garden.
15. Cut myself some slack when said garden isn't perfect.
16. Purchase a pressure canner.
17. Learn to make bread without the bread machine.
18. Try one new recipe a week.
19. Watch less television.
20. Write more letters by hand.
21. Take The Little to the zoo more often.
22. Buy handmade.
23. Come to terms with my gray hairs.
24. Eat more veggies.
25. No HFCS